Sunday, February 28, 2010

Click other sites to give too!



So, my post yesterday was about The Breast Cancer Site. Once you are on that site, look at the top tabs. There are also sites for Hunger, Child Health, Literacy, Rainforest and Animal Rescue. They all also have click to give buttons. If you are taking the time to click to give mammograms, take a few extra seconds and click on all those tabs as well....

You will...

Help pay for cups of food...

Help pay for child healthcare...

Help pay for books...

Help pay to protect endangered habitat...

Help pay for food and care for animals...



Now, wouldn't you like to help others.....I know I would love to give to charities, but the funds just aren't available right now, so I feel that I am helping in a small way by clicking...

No comments:

Post a Comment