Monday, February 22, 2010

Another Freebie :) Busy Mom's Bible


This is a great freebie!! The first 5,000 people to register will get a free copy of The Busy Mom’s Bible. It will ask for your mailing address and for you to upload a picture of your family to qualify. After you receive your Bible you can come back and write a review for them and win more prizes.

The first time I tried to sign up I got an error message, but the 2nd time I tried, it confirmed I did sign up. I got the message that once my information is verified, they will mail my free copy of "the Busy Mom’s Bible". Once I spend some time with it, they ask you to be sure to submit a link to your online review by March 26, 2010 and be entered to win a personal assistant’s service compliments of Zondervan.

Now, I know I would love a personal assitant!! Wouldn't you ;-)

(Thanks Southern Savers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment