Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More blogging to come - Santa Fe Soup

So, I have had some requests from friends to blog about my recipes and such. So I'll give it a shot! I plan to blog about recipes, crafts and little tidbits that make my life a little more organized/simpler/ etc.

I love to cook and am a sucker for easy one pot dinners. Today, I'll share a recipe called "Santa Fe Soup". I found this recipe on one of the many craft blogs I visit. The soup is super easy and SOOOO good. My father-in-law had a bowl for lunch one day and went home and made it the next night. Daryl loved it, but requested more beans next time, so that's why you'll see 1-2 cans of beans listed in the recipe. Tailor it to your family's desires! Hope you all enjoy!! I'd love to hear how it turned out and if your family liked it as much as mine.


Until then....happy cooking!!

Lisa


Santa Fe Soup
Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef/ turkey/ whatever/ browned and drained
1-2 can(s) kidney beans
2 cans Ro-tel
1 can stewed Mexican style tomatoes (cut up the tomatoes)
1 can corn (drained)
2 Tbs. taco seasoning
16 0z. Velveeta cubed


Directions:

Put everything in your crock pot. Stir.

Cook on high for three hours.
Stir once halfway. And its done!

No comments:

Post a Comment