Saturday, February 27, 2010

Who will you CLICK for??




I was forwarded an email a couple of weeks ago asking me to take a minute to go to The Breast Cancer Site and "click" to give a free mammogram. I followed the link and found a great site. The Breast Cancer Site
Words from the site: "Your click on the "Click Here to Give - it's FREE" button helps fund free mammograms for women in need — low-income, inner-city and minority women whose awareness of breast cancer and opportunity for help is often limited. Your click is paid for by site sponsors, and mammogram funding is provided to clinics throughout the U.S. through the efforts of the National Breast Cancer Foundation."
WOW, what a great way to help and support this cause.....and it's FREE for you to click. You can go back daily and give one everyday. To make it easier, they have made a "reminder" email sent out to you everyday so you don't forget. I signed up for this email and I know that without a reminder everyday I would forget. It is usually in my inbox when I wake up in the morning, so as I'm checking emails, I follow the link and click away.
Click here to sign up for the reminder emails (for signing up you get a free pink ribbon pin....doesn't include the cost of shipping)
1. You click daily. 2. Sponsors pay for mammograms. 3. Shop the store and give more. 100% of the sponsor money goes to charity.
Your clicks count!! In 2009, visitor clicks funded 2,808 mammograms. Purchases at The Breast Cancer Site Store funded an additional 4,178.
I am clicking for my Mawmaw (Willie Beatrice Lusk-passed away when I was 1 year old) and for my Grandmama (Carolyn Isabelle Robinson - currently fighting the battle)


Who will you click for??

No comments:

Post a Comment