Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dine by Design






On Thursday, September 10th, our church First Baptist Church of Conyers put on an event called Dine by Design. There were 50 tables & hostesses. Each hostess decorated her table to her hearts content. You had to provide tableware, decor, gifts, etc. for each person. There were 500 ladies that attended the event. After a wonderful time of viewing each table, we ate dinner and then headed to the sanctuary to hear Lilies Out Loud. A duo of women comedian and singer. They were awesome. Can't wait til next year. My table theme was "The Many Expressions of Hallmark". Take a look at the photos!

1 comment:

  1. Your table looked amazing! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I wish I could have come, but thanks for inviting me. It seems like you all had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete