Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Girl

As most of you know, Daryl and I are expecting our 2nd child in March. We went to the doctor on Wednesday to find out if it was a boy or a girl. IT'S A GIRL! We're pretty sure her name is going to be McKenna (still working on the right middle name). Caleb went with us to the ultrasound and said she looked like a "bird". :) Below are some ultrasound pictures. The first one you can see her eye is open, 2nd picture is of her legs, 3rd is the "It's a girl" shot, 4th is of her body, and 5th is her hands. Everything checked out perfectly. We're so excited! Time to get the nursery ready!



3 comments:

  1. I love the blog and I'm so excited about baby McKenna!!! I bought her a few outfits this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys... and what a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to meet her...check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete